Looking for an easy way to wear false lashes? Take a look at the newest trend in cosmetics: Magnetic Eyelashes.Fake lashes will always make your eyes seem bigger and bolder. However, applying false lashes with adhesive has always been a pain. When you place your hands on it, it may become stuck or wrinkled on its own. Is it time to quit faking it until we make it, then? Of course, no one is born with naturally long, curly eyelashes that are perfect for enhancing their eyes. The beauty industry’s newest product addition is magnetic lashes, which have taken over the market. As they come with a magnet, they adhere to your natural lash line and lock together to create a fantastic cosmetic appearance. Now is the time to learn all there is to know about magnetic eyelashes and how to apply them before the fad takes off and you’re left behind.
You’ll Love These Magnetic Eyelashes From Swirlster!
How To Apply Magnetic Lashes?
1. Fix The Lash To Your Natural LengthIt’s not difficult at all. Because the length of each item will vary somewhat, trimming may or may not be necessary. Trim the lash to match your natural lash line as closely as possible.
2. Mascara should be applied and the lashes should be laid out.Make your eyelashes stand out using mascara for a natural look. You must now place the upper and lower magnetic lashes over the top of your lash line in order to complete the process.
3. Put It in the Right SpotThey’re easy to lock in place thanks to the magnet on the back. It’s as simple as snapping them on over your natural teeth and taking them off at the end of the day. Because they are so light, your eyes will not feel heavy while wearing them.
How to Apply Magnetic Lashes: What to Do and What Not to Do
- Before you begin your eye regimen, remove all of your makeup and debris from your face.
- To make your appearance even more dramatic, use mascara and a lash curler after adding magnetic or fake lashes.
- Dirt may collect on your magnetic lashes and end up on your eyes if you leave them exposed.